I never used to consider myself hairy when I was younger, but I can pretty much swear that the older I'm getting, the hairier I'm turning out to be - how does that work eh? I used to have a hair removal routine, it was serious stuff I tell you. Read more here…
Tuesday, 2 August 2011
Ironing out the bumps...
(StyleBistro)- Now, if you're a guy reading this, look away now! This post is strictly for us lady-folk only, and it concerns the minefield that is hair removal. This is not only a minefield but also a chore that I pretty much hate with a passion. For me, and my werewolf self, I cannot express how utterly boring and laborious it is to spend time removing hair that happens to grow back at the speed of light.
I never used to consider myself hairy when I was younger, but I can pretty much swear that the older I'm getting, the hairier I'm turning out to be - how does that work eh? I used to have a hair removal routine, it was serious stuff I tell you. Read more here…
I never used to consider myself hairy when I was younger, but I can pretty much swear that the older I'm getting, the hairier I'm turning out to be - how does that work eh? I used to have a hair removal routine, it was serious stuff I tell you. Read more here…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment